sábado, 10 de julho de 2010

here i am



- I don't get it. Why does it always feel like no one cares?
- you've been breaking too many hearts.
- i don't break them. I just try to make them look perfect for me.
- that's really selfish.
- no. i make them look like another one's heart. the heart of someone i really loved. so, if i get it, i can love her too.
- you'll never change a heart.
- no, that's not the problem. the problem is that the heart i want didn't want me. these hearts i've been trying to change do. that's the only default, the only thing that makes them imperfect.
- so you think it's easy to make people cry by leaving them just because you can't change their hearts?
- no, it's not easy. But it would be harder to change THAT heart...
It's kinda impossible to make it want me.
So here i am, trying to love someone, by the easier way.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário